Graduate Research Fellowship Application
The Fall 2018 application period is now open.
Deadline to apply is Sunday, September 9, 2018 at midnight.
Reminder: Graduate Research Fellowships are open to current Caltech graduate students who have completed at least their first year of graduate study by June 2018.
Be prepared to upload the following documents into the nomination form in PDF format.
- A 3-page research proposal (inclusive of text, figures and references), preceded by a project title and a short abstract (200 words or less)
- Applicant's CV
Your letters of support from Caltech faculty members (minimum of one) should be sent directly to firstname.lastname@example.org by the application deadline --Please advise your sponsors accordingly.
Please read the application guidelines and feel free to contact us with questions.
Fall 2018 Application
The Resnick Institute accepts nominations for postdoctoral fellows from Caltech faculty on a biannual basis. Application period is closed. Check back in Fall 2018 for information on the next call.
Caltech faculty sponsors may request a nomination using the form below. Upon submittal, your nominee will be provided with instructions for completing the remainder of the application electronically. The nominee will provide you with a link to upload your formal letter of recommendation to their online folder. The nominee must be able to complete the application process by the deadline, so nominate early.
Please review the eligibility requirements listed in the postdoctoral fellowships section of the main fellowships page.
Application Components Include
- A cover letter with a short summary of past work and current research plans
- CV including list of publications
- Research plan outlining proposed work (maximum 5 pages including text, figures and references).
- 3 letters of recommendation, one of which must be from the sponsoring Caltech faculty member.