Graduate Research Fellowship Application
Application period is closed. Check back in Fall 2017 for information on the next call.
Reminder: Graduate Research Fellowships are open to current Caltech graduate students who have completed at least their first year of graduate study by June 2016.
Be prepared to upload the following documents into the nomination form in PDF format.
- A two page research proposal preceded by a project title and a short abstract (200 words or less)
- Applicant's CV
Your letters of support from Caltech faculty members (minimum of one) should be sent directly to email@example.com by the application deadline --Please advise your sponsors accordingly.
Please read the application guidelines and feel free to contact us with questions.
Prize Postdoctoral Fellowship Application
The nomination period is now closed.
The Resnick Institute accepts nominations for postdoctoral fellows from Caltech faculty on a biannual basis. Application period is closed. Check back in Fall 2017 for information on the next call.
The faculty sponsor should email firstname.lastname@example.org with a nomination request that includes the nominee's contact information. The Resnick Institute will follow up with the nominee and provide instructions for submitting the remainder of the application. The nominee must be able to complete the application process by the deadline, so nominate early.
Application Components Will Include
- A cover letter with a short summary of past work and current research plans
- CV including list of publications
- Research plan outlining proposed work (maximum 5 pages, references counted separately)
- 3 letters of recommendation, one of which must be from the sponsoring Caltech faculty member.