Graduate Research Fellowship Application
Application period is closed. Check back in Spring 2019 for information on the next call.
Reminder: Graduate Research Fellowships are open to current Caltech graduate students who have completed at least their first year of graduate study by June 2018.
Be prepared to upload the following documents into the nomination form in PDF format.
- A 3-page research proposal (inclusive of text, figures and references), preceded by a project title and a short abstract (200 words or less)
- Applicant's CV
Your letters of support from Caltech faculty members (minimum of one) should be sent directly to email@example.com by the application deadline --Please advise your sponsors accordingly.
Please read the application guidelines and feel free to contact us with questions.
The Resnick Institute accepts nominations for postdoctoral fellows from Caltech faculty generally once or twice per year. Dates and deadlines pertaining to calls for nominations are posted as they become available. The next nomination period will open on October 24, 2018 and nominees will have until December 9, 2018 to complete their applications.
Caltech faculty sponsors may request a nomination using the form below. Upon submittal, the nominee will be provided with instructions for completing the remainder of the application electronically. Nominees must be able to complete the application process by the deadline, so nominate early.
Please review the eligibility requirements listed in the postdoctoral fellowships section of the main fellowships page.
Application Components for Nominees Include
- A cover letter with a short summary of past work and current research plans
- CV including list of publications
- Research plan outlining proposed work (maximum 5 pages including text, figures and references).
- 3 letters of recommendation, one of which must be from the sponsoring/nominating Caltech faculty member.